We give advice on HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), opportunities for getting tested as well as on sexual health.
Our advising is free of charge and anonymous.
- Dealing with an HIV diagnosis
- Living with HIV
- Finding of and accompanying to
- Further support depending on individual needs
- Self-help offers
In fact, today HIV is a chronic disease that in most cases can be treated very well with medication over many years.
- Assistance in own flats
- Assistance in the shared flat of the Ulmer AIDS aid
Regular self-help offers take place in our offices, at which those affected, their relatives and volunteers can meet and exchange themselves with each other in a protected setting.
- Café Diversity (weekly)
- Spätstück [Late Breakfast] (every second Sunday of each month)
- Recreation offers
- Medical information events (once a year)
Simply give us a call, if you are interested.