We will gladly answer your questions regarding HIV and AIDS anonymously and confidentially. We provide information on risks and dangers emanating from the HI virus. We explain the ways of protecting yourself against an infection in detail and offer additional tips.
- Where can I go for HIV testing?
- Discussing risks of infection
- Who can I turn to in case of a positive test result?
- Wish for child and HIV positive
- HIV and committed relationships
- Living and working with HIV today
- as well as your personal questions
Additionally, we provide further information on other sources of assistance on AIDS.
Phone counseling 0731 / 19 4 11 Monday – Thursday: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
A 100% anonymous: No phone number is displayed during the call or when calling back.
You may email your questions to: email@example.com
At the Ulmer Aidshilfe, Furttenbachstr. 14 (The entrance is located on the corner of the Zinglerstr.) or at a place of your choice. Contact us to make a counseling appointment.
Diploma in social education (FH)
ela - advice for women in prostitution
Psychosocial counseling and care for HIV-positive people and / or their relatives, counseling on social law, outpatient assisted living, self-help