Wednesday July 7th is the test evening at Checkpoint Ulm. You can find yourself in the rooms of the Have Ulm AIDS Help Tested for HIV and other STIs. A test at the checkpoint on July 7th is only possible with an appointment. Personal consultations and tests for sexually transmitted diseases can be carried out at the checkpoint under the following conditions:
Appointments can be made in advance by calling 0178 9824441 from Monday to Thursday. 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
or by email email@example.com
After making an appointment, please fill out the online questionnaire at home with your call number.
Further information on the procedure on the test evenings on July 7th:
- Please arrive on time so that as few visitors as possible are in the waiting area. In the event of a delay, the appointment will be forfeited without replacement.
- Only single appointments are possible. Couples please book two dates.
- Unfortunately, accompanying persons are not allowed to enter the premises.
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask during your entire stay in our premises, please bring it with you. Disinfect your hands when entering our rooms and pay attention to the minimum distance.
- Payment can currently only be made cashless (EC card).
- Please do not come if you feel sick and have cold or flu symptoms